- By and large, glove dipping lines are generally similar but parameters, machine design and sophistication can vary.
- Poly-Era’s chemicals should be able to suit the production of gloves in most instances.
- However, Poly-Era can tailor-make a specific chemical to suit a particular production operation for cost effectiveness and as an efficient solution.
- Chemicals for specialty products can also be developed.
- Generally, factories have achieved a level of technical competency which can solve most glove operational problems.
- At times, there can be nagging problems of pinholes, lumps, thin spots, discolouration, etc.
- Poly-Era has a team of technical experts who are hands on in operations to help your company through troubleshooting to overcome production problems.
Outsourcing of rubber dipped products
- In the course of marketing our products, there are factories or companies which request us to source for them rubber dipped products.
- We are interested to purchase:
- Latex examination gloves
- Surgical gloves
- Household gloves
Our activities for projects cover:
- Turnkey projects for the production of gloves, technically specified block rubbers, condoms, finger cots and latex concentrate.
- Carry out technical study and evaluation on issues specified by customer.
- Provide expertise for effluent water to be recycled for industrial use.